Monday, June 22, 2009

can't stop, won't stop

I leave tomorrow morning. Way too much stuff to probably do, but rather hang out with friends and panic in the morning.

On Thursday morning, at 4:30am, I leave with 41 other folks to ride from NYC to LA over the course of 55 days. It's a promotional thing for 42 Below vodka (oh, the irony) and the Bicycle Film Festival. We split up in Philly and half go a Southern route (2 and a half weeks crossing Texas?! Not for me!) and the rest of us go North!

I've got my bags kind of packed, my bike mostly packed up, and my loose ends tied and necessary bridges burnt. Made it through Tour of Washington County unscathed and spent all day today at Six Flags.

I'll be updating here and on the 42ride website.

Be back on September 3rd! The MABRA CX scene better watch out.

2 comments:

  1. hey, if you happen to ride through madison, wisconsin and you want a place to crash let me know! if you email me at eevilolivee@hotmail.com i'll send you my # (or you could just get it from kiki). ride safe!
    cheers,
    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. won't be going through Wisconsin, but thanks though!

    ReplyDelete